PSYCHEDELIC INTEGRATION COACHING
Psychedelic integration is the process of applying what we live and learn in psychedelic experiences, into our daily lives, in a way that benefits ourselves, our communities, and beyond. Through integration we build a bridge between the extraordinary and the everyday, between the sacred and the practical. Together with an integration facilitator, individuals can safely and intentionally work with what came up in these experiences so they don't just fade like a distant dream, taking the learnings with them.
Sessions may support in:
- Preparation for experiences - clarifying intentions and preparing ourselves on all levels
- Clarification and meaning-making of the experience
- Exploration of compassionate and creative implementation of the learnings and insights from the experience into your daily life and being
Sessions consist of meditation and grounding exercises, coaching, and, depending on what resonates with the individual, "homework" practices in the form of yoga asanas, creative expression activities, nature-based practices, and self-created rituals and ceremonies.
Answers to FAQ:
- It doesn't matter when the experience you want to work with happened - it could be last weekend, or from over a decade ago. Integration can be and often is a lifelong process of unfolding and addressing.
- Psychedelic experiences brought about without the use of psychedelic substances are welcome. Other modalities (such as meditation, dark retreat, breathwork) and circumstances (quarantine, travel) may bring about intense, profound experiences that also call for integration.
- All intentions (including no intention) behind the experience are welcome - it doesn't matter if the experience was in a ceremonial setting for specific healing or self-learning purposes, or recreational and spontaneously profound, if the experience moved you deeply, you would likely benefit from integrating it.